FACADESXi Xi-HACIENDA SAND
DESCRIPTION AND USAGE
Xi-Hacienda Finish is a Decorative Cement Stucco Finish for sand float finish with many different texture options. Made of all natural earthen materials this finish will produce a unique look for commercial and residential construction.
Mix with Xi-Admix & Bonding Agent for increased strength, increased water resistance, reduced cracking, and reduced efflorescence.
- Low maintenance
- Low VOC
- No Painting Required.
- Integrally colored & textured
- Low Maintenance
- UV Resistant
- Face Resistant
- Non combustible
- Acceptable Substrates:
- FacadesOne and FacadesThree Stucco
- Direct to Clean CMU/Concrete, stucco or brick
- Existing un-painted Stucco
- Xi-VersaBase (requires Xi-Admix & Bonding Agent in the Hacienda Finish)
Available in Light Base and Dark Base.
- Xi-Hacienda Finish comes in standard colors and may be colored in the field with Xi-ColorSure Packs.
- Xi-ColorSure can be added to Xi-Hacienda Finish – up to 4 packs per bag of Hacienda Finish to achieve different depths of each color
- Color Matching with minimum quantities is available.
- Float Finish
- Castroville Float Finish
- Knock Down
- Skip Trowel
90 lb. (40.8 kg) bag
The estimated coverage area per bag is based on the condition of the surface. The following is approximate coverage based on the 2 Coat method of application:
- Float Finish: 140-160 ft² (13-14.9 m²)
- Dash Finish: 90-130 ft² (8.3-12 m²)
- Machine Dash Finish: 70-100 ft² (6.5-9.2 m²)
Coverage may vary due to ambient temperature, surface temperature, surface porosity, mixing methods, and/or application methods. coverage should be based upon a mock up depending on desired texture.