FACADESXi Xi-HACIENDA SMOOTH
DESCRIPTION AND USAGE
Xi-Hacienda Finish is a Decorative Cement Stucco Finish for a clean modern look or an old world mission plaster style. Made of all-natural earthen materials with texture imperfections and tonal variations; characteristics that make this product unique and desired for residential and commercial construction.
Xi-Hacienda Smooth gives the smoothest “Santa Barbara Mission”.
Mix with Xi-Admix & Bonding Agent for increased strength, increased water resistance, reduced cracking, and reduced efflorescence.
- Low maintenance
- Low VOC
- No Painting Required.
- Integrally colored & textured
- Low Maintenance
- UV Resistant
- Face Resistant
- Non combustible
- Acceptable Substrates:
- FacadesOne and FacadesThree Stucco
- Direct to Clean CMU/Concrete, stucco or brick
- Existing un-painted Stucco
- Xi-VersaBase (requires Xi-Admix & Bonding Agent in the Hacienda Finish)
Available in Light Base and Dark Base.
- Xi-Hacienda Finish comes in standard colors and may be colored in the field with Xi-ColorSure Packs.
- Xi-ColorSure can be added to Xi-Hacienda Finish – up to 4 packs per bag of Hacienda Finish to achieve different depths of each color.
- Color Matching with minimum quantities is available.
90 lb. (40.8 kg) bag
The estimated coverage area per bag is based on the condition of the surface.
The following is approximate coverage based on the 2 Coat method of application:
- Smooth 2 Coat Finish: 90 – 130 ft² (8.2 – 12 m²)
- Machine Dash Finish: 70-90 ft² (5.0 – 8.4 m² )
Coverage may vary due to ambient temperature, surface temperature, surface porosity, mixing methods, and/or application methods. coverage should be based upon a mock up depending on desired texture.