WATERSHIELD FLASHING MEMBRANE
DESCRIPTION AND USAGE
WaterShield Membrane Self Adhered Membrane is apart of the WaterShield Family of Air and Water-resistant barrier coatings and accessories, for use with FACADESXi Xterior EIFS, Stucco, Masonry Veneer, and Cement board systems. Upgrade your system and your warranty to the single source WaterShield Advantage from FACADESXi.
WaterShield Flashing Membrane is a Self-Adhered peel and stick that does not require Primer on most substrates. The polyester fabric top allows for use either over or under the Xi-WaterShield Assembly.
- Bonds to most common building materials without priming.
- Adheres to substrates down to -20°F (-28°C)
- Can be applied to damp surfaces
Water & Air Barrier transition products used in conjunction with the WaterShield Assembly for use behind all FACADESXi Systems and for use under any Cladding.
- ASTM C1177 type sheathings: DensGlass® sheathing, GlasRoc® sheathing Weather Defense® sheathing, eXP® sheathing
- ASTM C1325 Type A Exterior cement-board: PermaBase
- Poured concrete/unit masonry/brick
- Untreated Exposure I or exterior plywood sheathing (grade C-D or better)
- Untreated Exposure I OSB
- Gypsum sheathing (ASTM C79/ ASTM C1396)
- Wood Framing
- Steel Framing and Flashing
- Others per FACADESXi
Additionally, WaterShield SA Flashing Tape also adheres to foam insulation board, ICF, and EPDM.
- 6″ x 75’(152.4 mm x 22.9 m)
- 9″ x 75’ (228.6 mm x 22.9 m)
- 12″ x 75’ (304.8 mm x 22.9 m)