WATERSHIELD JOINT MESH
DESCRIPTION AND USAGE
WaterShield Joint Mesh is apart of the WaterShield Family of Air and Water-resistant barrier coatings and accessories, for use with FACADESXi Xterior EIFS, Stucco, Masonry Veneer, and Cement board systems. Upgrade your system and your warranty to the single source WaterShield Advantage from FACADESXi.
WaterShield Joint Mesh is the FACADESXi reinforced non-woven polyester fabric used in conjunction with Xi-WaterShield for sheathing joints and gaps.
- Fast economical joint protection when combined with Xi-WaterShield
- For use under EIFS and any cladding
- Durable under air and wind pressure
Water & Air Barrier transition products used in conjunction with the WaterShield Assembly for use behind all FACADESXi Systems and for use under any Cladding.
- ASTM C1177 type sheathings: DensGlass® sheathing, GlasRoc® sheathing Weather Defense® sheathing, eXP® sheathing
- ASTM C1325 Type A Exterior cement-board: PermaBase
- Poured concrete/unit masonry/brick
- Untreated Exposure I or exterior plywood sheathing (grade C-D or better)
- Untreated Exposure I OSB
- Gypsum sheathing (ASTM C79/ ASTM C1396)
- Wood Framing
- Steel Framing and Flashing
- Others per FACADESXi
Additionally, WaterShield SA Flashing Tape also adheres to foam insulation board, ICF, and EPDM.
- 4″ x 180’ (101.5 mm x 54.8 m)
- 6″ x 180’ (152.4 mm x 54.8 m)